Tuesday, March 24, 2009

[WoW - Hunter] This post took longer than expected to get online


Some connection issues kept me from finishing what I started to do yesterday, but everything seems to be fine now. More importantly, I'm finally part of the Level 80 circle, which is definitely good news and bad news in a certain way.

The good news is that I can now start working towards getting into raids with my guildmates. The bad news is that I now have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Reaching level 80 means a couple of things:

1. Researching strategies and whatnot for bosses in dungeons and raids, as I soloed most of the way to 80.

2. Upping my gear to acceptable levels, making sure that I can hit enemies and do at least 1200 DPS (a relatively respectable number at the start) in a fight.

3. Learning even more things about the hunter that I probably didn't expect to know, such as gems and enchants and whatnot.

The important thing is that I don't make it feel like a grind. That's definitely something that's tough to do, since I make everything feel like work, but I do hope I can pull it off. WoW is supposed to be for fun, right!?

No comments: