Sunday, July 26, 2009

Twitter, apparently a very useful resource.

Apparently, Twitter can be a very useful resource, as I've come to realize. So I think I should make a post thanking two specific people with my LOTRO issues.

When I couldn't create a trial account the normal way, someone with Founder's Status sent me a referral and we coordinated through DM Twittering.

Ethic of KillTenRats, thank you for your gracious assistance.

Now, when I find myself plagued with connection issues and frequent disconnects, a Turbine representative attempted to contact me through Twitter to see if she could help. I don't know if I'll be able to resolve my issue, but a community manager trying to contact me to help resolve my issue brings me much joy.

Meghan Rodberg of Turbine, thank you sending me a tweet. :)

2 comments:

Ethic said...

Glad I could help and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have!

Victor Barreiro Jr. said...

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. :) Thank you! :D